Skip to content
- ECC: Elliptic Curve Cryptography, ECC-256:256 bit ECC
- Public-key cryptography has moved from RSA-2048 to ECC-256.
- ECC-256 is tens of thousands of times stronger than RSA-2048.
- Decoding ECC-256 takes 10,000 trillion years with a supercomputer.
- ECC encryption does not use coefficient b.
- Check whether the curve is correct separately.
- ECC-256 is easily deciphered by the Invalid Curve Attack.
- ECC-256 can be decoded by the following with my PC (4Ghz).
- Decoding in 90 seconds on average with the ρ method.
- Learning λ method can be decrypted in 0.01 seconds on average.
Applying the learning λ method to Invalid Curve Attack