Skip to content
python Rho program
- Works on windows10 (64-bit) python V3 and above.
- Right-click on Rho and store it as is. It is Rho.txt
- Replaced inport in Rho.txt with import (first 2 outside #)
- Changed Rho.txt file to Rho.py (Posting restrictions)
- Download one input example. Renamed to in.txt
- Launch a command prompt and locate it in the folder with Rho.py
- Type “python Rho.py” to get started.
- Input example (30,40,50,60 bits, 50 bits are 2 examples
- File name needs to be changed to “in.txt”.
- Give two values in each row in decimal.
- Input comment after # in the input example
- Output example corresponding to each input.
- The output file is out.txt
- When the number of iterations exceeds 1 million, it is output to the screen in 1M units.